Wednesday, October 28, 2009

One Week Down....

Well, most of you reading this know me pretty well, and know that I am not the most patient person.... I am a go-getter.... when I set my mind to something, I am usually busy until the job is done. So, having this baby situation be completely out of my grasp is driving me insane! Not to mention, my poor husband texts me every couple of hours asking: "Do you feel pregnant?" (lol)

But, on the bright side (cause there is always a bright side), we are ONE WEEK DOWN! Exactly a week ago today, we had the IUI done, and boy... has it been a heck of a week! I think this whole thing is making me crazier than when I started. Friday of last week, I started taking naps.... uncontrollably tired. I am NOT a nap person. I run best off of about 4-6 hours of sleep. I am most definitely a morning person... or at least I was, until this week. I have been tired almost every day since the procedure! Not to mention the minor headaches. Those started around Sunday. I haven't had problems with consecutive headaches for a few years now.....

So, of course, what do I do? Consult my friend who is a baby nurse! She gave me the workup questionaire she does, and I scored a 13 out of 15, putting me in a category that stated: "you are experiences very early signs of pregnancy. But hold off on the test, it seems it may still be a little early." So, naturally, I have convinced myself that I am prego. LOL!

Honestly, I don't know. I will say, in all truthfulness, that I do feel different. I'm not sure how to explain it, because I'm so scared that I'm going to sound crazy if my pregnancy test comes back negative..... But, I'd like to think that if I AM pregnant.... THIS is what it feels like.

Ignorance is bliss.... so, I'm going to live these next couple of weeks with a positive outlook and a smile on my face! Surely 2 weeks won't go by that slow..... right?


Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment