Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Another Month of hoping

Well, here we go again. Another month of hoping. And, with this being Christmas time, I'm really hoping that the good Lord above is feeling extra soft-hearted.... cause we sure could use an answered prayer!

I go to the doctor again tomorrow so that we can start our THIRD IUI cycle. Yep, that's right - THIRD. You know what they say.... third time's a charm? Let's hope. Cause if this month passes without good news, then in January we start our new year with our one and only attempt at invitro. So..... I'll either be a very happy mommmy by the end of 2010 - or a very skinny pissed off lady (skinny because it is my ultimate goal to be fit again, and I'll need SOMETHING to take my mind off of NOT having my own children).

So, on that note, I'll say good-bye. Hopefully, my next post will bring good news!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment