Monday, December 14, 2009

Waiting Game


Oh, isn't this just so much fun? Waiting and waiting and waiting? At least it's Christmas time, my favorite time of year! And, Miss Sophie realizes this year that SOMETHING big is going on! She loves the "yites" and the "kiss-mas" trees :)

Only one little problem, that I'm going to have to ask you all to pray for: our schedule for IUI looks like it's going to fall on either Christmas Eve or Christmas day... and the Fertility center is NOT open on Christmas Day! So, I'm crossing fingers, praying to the heavens, meditating to Mother Earth, for this to PLEASE work out where we will be in Plano on Christmas Eve getting this procedure done!

All I really want for Christmas this year, is for things to finally fall into place for Darl and I and for us to get the good news that our family is growing!

FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment